Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Don't call it San Fran

Or Frisco.  Even "SF' is cutting it a little close.  A place simply known as "the city" is deserving of the ridiculous talent and patience it takes to produce something like this.



I discovered Karen M O'Leary via DesignSponge, another blog I frequent almost daily.  Ms. O'Leary's maps and other results of her awesome talent are available for purchase at her Etsy shop.  If you know me well, you know I am a huge sucker for maps, so I was really excited to see these on DesignSponge.  I'd be quick to snap up one of her amazing maps (especially this one of my favorite city in the world) if I weren't working on a Chinese salary.  Who knows, though?  After this Financial Crisis blows over, I may end up being in the country that lands on top.

Either way... ridiculous talent, wouldn't ya say?  I miss home.

No comments:

Post a Comment